Writer’s Block, creative slowdown or lack of productivity?
courses & Workshops
WHAT IS IT?
- Do you want to see extraordinary psychological growth for your clients?
- Do you want to get to the source of your clients’ problems?
- What if there was a proven way to achieve this every single time without fail?
- Imagine you had access to an evidence based program which you could use… What would that mean for you?
Join me live in London on Saturday 27th January 2024 from 9.30 – 3.30pm or take part online.
There are 4 further online sessions on Wednesday 28th February, Wednesday 6th March, Wednesday 1st May and Wednesday 22nd May, all 1-2pm or 7pm-8pm (you can choose which session to join on each day)
“Best course ever!
I have attended a range of courses on #academic writing and surviving 😉
and Natalie’s was by far the best!
Highly recommendable – five stars!”
Ok, you have found a thing, an idea, a way of doing something, a framework. How do you get it out there and working for you?
NextQuest is for people who have something to say, perhaps as a result of postgraduate study or professional experience, and need help to bring it out into the world. They are on their Next Quest. The Next Big Thing.
NextQuest consists of 10 monthly 1.5 hour one-to-one coaching sessions with Dr Natalie Lancer.
We work together:
- Locating where you are in your field
- Working out what you stand for
- Honing your message
- Shaping your new way of being
- Practising ‘next level’ behaviours
- Delivering the goods multiple times
- Reaching out to relevant people with platforms
- Spreading the message
- Leveraging your reach
Email Natalie to find out more at email@example.com ᐧ ᐧ
by working with Dr Natalie Lancer and a small group of driven individuals.
- 90 Days hands on coaching
- Fortnightly Live Sessions
- Unlimited Additional 1:1 Support
- Personalised Roadmap to Achieve Your Goals
- Lifetime Access to Members Area & Updates
- Fill In-the-blank Exercises to Challenge You to Up Your Game
- Daily Accountability Structure
- Unleash Your Fire
- Build Bulletproof Confidence
- Take Intentional Action
Smart Supervision and development for Professional Coaches
I HELP ASPIRING AND EXPERIENCED COACHES BECOME ACCREDITED, AND MAINTAIN THEIR ACCREDITATION, BY IMPLEMENTING A STRUCTURED FRAMEWORK FOR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
Are you a coach looking to discuss your work and ideas with a like-minded community of practitioners whilst developing yourself?
This is supervision plus.
An evidence-based, three month Personal and Professional Development Programme. It’s as much a self-development programme as supervision.
That’s why it’s smart.
Not only will you reflect on your coaching practice, challenges and ethical issues with a group of like-minded coaches, but you will learn to use an advanced existential psychological framework to explore your self, your time, your knowledge acquisition, your planning and processes, your work, your relationships, your motivation and your flow.
You can also choose to do a Personal-Professional Development Project. This could take the form of a personal reflection of your Smart Supervision & Development journey or writing an article or case study about one of the eight tensions used on yourself or a client. This might end up as something you publish on your LinkedIn, your website or in a peer-reviewed journal. You are welcome to take a more creative approach to the Personal-Professional Development Project.