FREE 30 Minute Consultation
What is life coaching?
Individuals need to make changes and decisions in different aspects of their lives. Sometimes, life approaches crisis point and quick decisions need to be made. At other times issues have been in the background and you now have the time and inclination to address them. Maybe it is time to take stock of your values and routines. Life coaching is all about addressing these concerns and moving forward in your thinking and actions.
What does a coach do?
A coach makes decisions easier and lighter. Therefore, a client who might have mulled something over for several months as they churn through all the options, can have this process shortened by discussing them and setting some goals with a coach, who can use their experience and tools to help explore options more quickly.
Coaching is outcome/solution focussed and orientated to the future, whereas counselling is primarily about making sense of past experiences.
What can I do for you?
I can guide you in addressing health-related issues such as tackling phobias and losing weight. I can help you get the best out of your relationships, working on effective communication. We can explore developing your interests and hobbies, expanding your network and dating. We can also analyse your values and find ways of aligning these with your day-to-day activities. The aim is to build up your self-empowerment, enabling you to be your own coach in the near future.
• Be helped to help yourself
• Feel empowered
• Get confidence to take the next step
• Clarify what you want from life
• Identify where you are now and where you might want to be in the short and longer term
• Crystallise your ideas and make them concrete and specific
• Work out where your fears lie and receive guidance in how to best move forward
• Take the next small steps and avoid feeling overwhelmed
• Encourage you to maximise your potential
• Support you through this process, offer motivation and follow up your ideas with you
• Stimulate you to come up with options, ideas and resources
• Help you achieve clarity, security, confidence and inspiration
• Guide you to know more of your real self through action
• Enhance your ability to work out what you really want, what you have always dreamed of and your underlying motivation.
• Challenge you to see the bigger picture and different ways of looking at a situation
“After just one life coaching session with Natalie she immediately left me feeling calm and more confident in tackling my anxiety. Her warm approach and genuine concern was comforting and confidence boosting”
- Catherine -